NRPF Connect is an innovative technical solution, designed by experts in the no recourse to public funds provision. The database has been specifically designed to help local authorities and the Home Office to make it easier to identify, consider and conclude no recourse to public funds cases.
The Home Office is committed to using the NRPF Connect database as the preferred method of working with local authorities. It is the most efficient and effective means available for you to identify and resolve your local authority supported cases and to securely exchange information. It is the most efficient and effective means available for you to identify and resolve your local authority supported cases and to securely exchange information.
What can a local authority use NRPF Connect for?
The database can be used for all areas of NRPF service provision:
- Obtaining status checks from the Home Office on cases
- Running reports on NRPF caseloads (number of cases, costs, time on support, etc.)
- Following-up with the Home Office on specific matters
- Identifying whether cases are known to other local authorities using NRPF Connect
- Tracking supported cases across different teams within a local authority
How much does NRPF Connect cost?
There is no initial set-up cost for NRPF Connect, just a £2000 a year user charge for the service. Local authorities will receive:
- Training on how to use the database
- Ongoing technical support from MAG:NET Solutions
- Support with loading initial data
- Policy and practice support from the NRPF Network